Medtipster is a website that locates nearby sources of discount generic versions of prescription drugs, as well as flu and other immunization shots. You enter the drug (or shot) you’re looking for and your zip code and it spits out a list of nearby pharmacies. Currently they don’t list H1N1 vaccination sources, but they say they’re going to add that info as soon as it becomes available.
Find Flu Shot, Cheap Generics With Medtipster
By cwalters September 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Class-Action Suit Accuses CVS Of Overcharging Customers For Generic Drugs
- We Live In A World Where Your Insurer Doesn’t Care That It Charges Two Prices For One Drug
- Why Does A Tube Of Cold Sore Cream Cost $2,500?
- Walgreens Gives Teen Wrong Prescription, Shrugs
- FDA Approves First “Biosimilar” Drug. Could Drive Down Cost Of Most Expensive Medications