Medtipster is a website that locates nearby sources of discount generic versions of prescription drugs, as well as flu and other immunization shots. You enter the drug (or shot) you’re looking for and your zip code and it spits out a list of nearby pharmacies. Currently they don’t list H1N1 vaccination sources, but they say they’re going to add that info as soon as it becomes available.
Find Flu Shot, Cheap Generics With Medtipster
By cwalters September 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Prescription Price Sticker Shock Is Now A Common Consumer Ailment
- How Drug Companies Use “Product Hopping” To Fight Off Affordable Generic Drugs
- Class-Action Suit Accuses CVS Of Overcharging Customers For Generic Drugs
- CVS/Caremark Dropping Viagra From Drug Formulary
- Why Does A Tube Of Cold Sore Cream Cost $2,500?