Apparently burgers are recession-proof. In fact, according to a recent survey cited by the Boston Globe, “It may be one area of food service where [consumers] are less willing to cut back, despite the current economic environment.” We didn’t know there was a shortage of burger options in the U.S., to be honest, but about half of us think restuarants should offer more burger variety.
Americans Love Burgers. A Lot.
By cwalters September 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Woman Claims Her Burger King Sandwich Came With Extra Ingredient: Mold
- McDonald’s Cuts Nine Items From Menu Including Chicken Sandwiches, Deluxe Quarter Pounder
- Here’s How You Get A Fast Food Chain To Foot The Entire Bill For Your Wedding
- Customers Claiming Burger King’s New Black Burger Bun Is Coming Out Green On The Other End
- McDonald’s Launching Line Of Bigger Burgers For A Limited Time