Your Insurance Company Is Prejudiced Against Your Dog Your dog may be the darling of your household, but in the eyes of your homeowners insurance company, your cuddly critter could be a potential liability. Insurers are increasingly limiting liability coverage for certain dog breeds. [Consumer Reports]
More From Consumerist
- GEICO Accused Of Discriminating Against Unmarried & Low-Income Drivers
- Nearly 1-In-3 Privately Insured Americans Received A Surprise Medical Bill In Last Two Years
- Judge: Uber Must Face Lawsuit Claiming Discrimination Against Blind Passengers With Service Dogs
- There’s Some Weird Stuff In Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?