Gidget, the tiny Chihuahua star of Taco Bell‘s “Yo Quiero Taco Bell” ad series in the ’90s, in addition to other ad and film work, died yesterday of an apparent stroke. She (yes, she) was fifteen years old.
Taco Bell Chihuahua Mascot Dies
By Laura Northrup July 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- This Taco Bell Now Closed Afternoons After Becoming High School Fight Club
- Taco Bell’s Founder Originally Intended To Start A Burger Empire
- Taco Bell Shoving Aside Waffle Taco In Favor Of New Biscuit Taco
- Taco Bell Inexplicably Marks Launch Of New Pre-Ordering App By Blacking Itself Out On The Internet
- What Fight Did Taco Bell Workers Win To Earn The Corporate Moniker Of “Champions”?