It’s a Woot-off! Yes, it’s one of Woot’s fun sales events. As of right now, they’re having some site issues, so either you get a fantastic sale, or you get an error message with Keyboard Cat. You win either way. (Thanks, GitEmSteveDave!)
More From Consumerist
- NYC Officials Decide It’s Finally Time To Shame People For Sitting With Their Legs Spread Apart On The Subway
- Some Freebies And Discounts To Help You Get Through Tax Day
- Bud Light, Where “Up For Whatever” Means Getting People So Drunk They Can’t Say “No”
- Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?