Here are 10 kids’ food items that are not very healthy, including Goldfish Crackers, Fruit By The Foot, and Sunny Delight. [Time]
More From Consumerist
- CDC: Many Packaged Toddler Foods Contain Too Much Salt, Sugar
- While Other Restaurant Chains Cut Down On Sodium, KFC Meals Have Been Getting Saltier
- Which Fireworks, If Any, Are Legal In My State?
- Whole Foods Recalls Dozens Of Products Containing Potentially Listeria-Ridden Fruit
- The Pizza Farm Is Real: There Are Also Fish Stick Bushes And Taquito Trees