Here are 10 kids’ food items that are not very healthy, including Goldfish Crackers, Fruit By The Foot, and Sunny Delight. [Time]
More From Consumerist
- CDC: Many Packaged Toddler Foods Contain Too Much Salt, Sugar
- Federal Program To Feed Poor Kids Fresh Fruit And Vegetables Is Actually Controversial
- IKEA Creates Stuffed Animals Based On Kids’ Drawings Because What Do Adults Know About Toys, Anyway?
- The Pizza Farm Is Real: There Are Also Fish Stick Bushes And Taquito Trees
- Del Monte Recalls Fruit Snack Packs Potentially Contaminated With Listeria