Jamba Juice has decided to totally bite the style of the popular-among-some comic “Get Your War On” to pimp their lame “cubicle-cation” campaign. Ripping off indie tshirt designers we’re used to, but comics? By juice franchises? GYWO creator David Rees responded, “Whoever made this ad is probably a 22 year-old “creative” at some ad agency in Tech Valley, CA. Way to think outside the box, sonny. Have fun snorting cocaine at the nightclub you go to with your friends who work at Twitter or wherever. And no, Adult Swim will NOT buy your stupid cartoon you’re developing with your housemates about four guys who work at an ad agency but are secretly lobsters.” Nuff said.
Jamba Juice Rips Off "Get Your War On" Comic For Ad Campaign
By Ben Popken July 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- McDonald’s Apologizes After Couple Says Ad Campaign Ripped Off Their Viral Engagement Photos
- Why Are Americans Losing Interest In Orange Juice?
- Expect To See More Ads Pretending To Be Editorial Content
- You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold
- Takata Plans To Launch Airbag Recall Notification Campaign