Jamba Juice has decided to totally bite the style of the popular-among-some comic “Get Your War On” to pimp their lame “cubicle-cation” campaign. Ripping off indie tshirt designers we’re used to, but comics? By juice franchises? GYWO creator David Rees responded, “Whoever made this ad is probably a 22 year-old “creative” at some ad agency in Tech Valley, CA. Way to think outside the box, sonny. Have fun snorting cocaine at the nightclub you go to with your friends who work at Twitter or wherever. And no, Adult Swim will NOT buy your stupid cartoon you’re developing with your housemates about four guys who work at an ad agency but are secretly lobsters.” Nuff said.
Jamba Juice Rips Off "Get Your War On" Comic For Ad Campaign
By Ben Popken July 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- McDonald’s Apologizes After Couple Says Ad Campaign Ripped Off Their Viral Engagement Photos
- Expect To See More Ads Pretending To Be Editorial Content
- Why Are Americans Losing Interest In Orange Juice?
- After You Take Off Your Sexy Ebola Containment Costume, Donate A Real One
- Soft Drink Companies Fund Fitness Programs, Ungrateful Governments Campaign Against Soda Anyway