Florida, the nation’s fourth-largest honey producing state, has banned “fake honey”—the honey has to be 100% pure with no additives, sweeteners, or chemicals. [Examiner.com]
More From Consumerist
- Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?
- Virginia Artist Accuses Target Of Ripping Off Designs For Cellphone Covers
- Feds File Criminal, Civil Cases Against More Than 100 Supplement Companies
- Panera Bread Dropping Nearly 150 Artificial Ingredients From Menu This Year
- ‘Natural’ Is A Meaningless Marketing Term When Applied To Food