I’m stoked that Carrie McLaren and Jason Torchinsky, co-editors of Ad Nauseam: A Survivor’s Guide to American Consumer Culture (which I blurbed, my first blurb!), will be guest-blogging, tag-team style, with us this week and next. Carrie was editor of the awesome Stay Free! Magazine, which alternately skewered and threw cream pies at our marketing-drenched society. Jason is an artist who also writes for the Onion News Network, but just for sport. Please give them a warm welcome and enjoy the show.
Meet Guest Bloggers Carrie McLaren And Jason Torchinsky Of Ad Nauseam And StayFree
By consumerist.com June 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Do Websites Refuse To Label Sponsored Content As “Advertising”?
- Online Ad Industry Admits “We Messed Up” With Too Many Invasive Ads
- Ad Blockers Will Prevent You From Seeing $22B Worth Of Unwanted Ads This Year
- Forbes Now Including Advertiser-Created Content On Front Cover Of Magazine
- AirBNB Apologizes For Passive-Aggressive Ads Making City Budget Suggestions