Do you have a dozen or so unusable CDs or DVDs lying around, some glue and tools, and a burning need for a cool-looking iPod or iPhone dock? Geeky Gadgets can show you how to combine all of these things into a functional, and fashionably recycled, gadget.
Recycle Old CDs Into An iPhone or iPod Dock
By Laura Northrup June 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Should You Keep The Box For Your New Gadget? Maybe
- iFixit Declares iPhone 6 Most Repairable iPhone Ever, Which Isn’t Saying Much
- Here Is The Lab Where People Smash Gorilla Glass On Purpose
- Is The iPod’s Disappearance From The Top Of Apple Website A Sign Of Its Impending Doom?
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too