If you’re sick of grocery store rewards cards clogging up your wallet, and you love whipping out your iPhone in public, have we’ve got an app for you. CardStar lets you punch in all your reward cards into your iPhone. At checkout, just click the CardStar icon, select the merchant from your saved list, and show the screen. They can scan the barcode right from the image. Usually $.99, the app is currently free for a limited time. A handy way for iPhone users to reduce clutter and fumbling for rewards cards when shopping.
Put All Your Rewards Cards On Your iPhone With CardStar
By Ben Popken June 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- New Plenti Rewards Card Not As Rewarding As It Looks
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- Why Did CVS & Rite-Aid Stop Taking Apple Pay?
- Sephora’s Offering To Customers Upset About Epic Rewards: $50 Gift Codes
- AmEx Introduces Prepaid Debit Card With Rewards For Spending