From FunnyOrDie.com, here’s a comedic rendering of what credit card companies‘ reaction to the CARD Act must have been like. Warning: language and content not safe for work, children, or people who don’t like steak.
Video: Comedic Rendering Of Banks' Reaction To The CARD Act
By Laura Northrup May 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- CFPB: College Credit Card Agreements On Decline; Debit, Prepaid Card Agreements Increase
- CFPB Suit: Texas Company Charged Consumers Millions In Fees For Credit Card They Couldn’t Use