From FunnyOrDie.com, here’s a comedic rendering of what credit card companies‘ reaction to the CARD Act must have been like. Warning: language and content not safe for work, children, or people who don’t like steak.
Video: Comedic Rendering Of Banks' Reaction To The CARD Act
By Laura Northrup May 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies