Our panel discussion last night was a huge success, and seemed to be enjoyed by all. For those of you who sadly could not attend, please enjoy these two fine write-ups of the event from FishbowlNY and the Wall Street Journal. To get an idea of what was said, here’s some folks who were Twittering the event using #CR as the hashtag. We’ll post video of the panel later. We’d also like to thank all the readers who made it out to Manhattan to say hello. It was nice to put some faces to log-ins.
Consumerist/Consumer Reports Panel/Party Went Well
By Meg Marco May 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Why Solar Panels Are Suddenly Sprouting On Everyone’s Roofs
- Johnson & Johnson Creating An Independent Panel To Review Patient Requests For Unapproved Drugs
- Google Fiber, Other ISP Heads Agree: We’ll Keep Investing No Matter What The FCC Does About Net Neutrality
- Federal Advisory Panel Recommends Clearer Disclosure Of Airline, Hotel Resort Fees