Last May, we reviewed which fast food and chain restaurant websites were sharing nutritional information with customers and which ones weren’t. Red Lobster has always been stingy about nutritional info, so we’re happy to report that they’ve finally changed their ways and now offer an online and downloadable nutrition guide. The only thing we can’t figure out is how their “1 1/4 lb” steamed lobster is only 45 calories—that works out to about 1.5 ounces of actual lobster. (Thanks to zlionsfan!)
Red Lobster Finally Makes Nutritional Info Available
By cwalters May 8, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- Thai Seafood Executive Calls Report On Slavery In Shrimping Industry “A Wake-Up Call”
- Maine Brewery Offering Beer Made With Live Lobsters
- Why Does Farmer John Sell The Same Sausages With Different Recipes At Regular And Discount Grocery Stores?
- Parent Company Of Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Smirnoff Will Include Nutritional Info On Beverage Labels