Florence Henderson Wants You To Talk To Your Elderly Parents About DTV “Florence Henderson, who lives on in reruns as The Brady Bunch’s perpetually perky Mom, has teamed up with the Consumer Electronics Association to promote DTV awareness with a campaign called, ‘Convert Your Mom.'” [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick May 8, 2009
More From Consumerist
- FCC Adopts Rule Saying Your Phone Company Actually Has To Tell You Before They Kill Your Copper Landline
- What Did Your Mom Teach You About Money?
- Why Is Amazon Mom Called Amazon Family Outside Of The U.S.?
- Amazon Finally Changes ‘Amazon Mom’ To ‘Amazon Family’ In United States
- Privacy Advocates Call For Investigation Into Samsung Smart TVs