You’re not getting the most out of your freezer, reports NYT. Have you tried freezing more food? It’s a two-pronged process – 1) Take raw ingredients you have too much of: freeze them. 2) Take stuff you’ve cooked: and freeze it. Remember that a full freezer is more efficient, fight freezer burn by double and triple-wrapping food, and don’t forget to label. Check the article for advice on strategies and tips for freezing various kinds of food.
Freeze Your Food To Save Money, Time, And, Of Course, Food!
By Ben Popken May 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones
- 59,203 Pounds Of Trader Joe’s And Al Fresco Chicken Sausage May Be Seasoned With Plastic Shards
- Aspen Foods Recalls 561,000 More Pounds Of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- McDonald’s Changing Grilled Chicken Recipe From 18 Ingredients To 12
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?