For a while today, messages sent to email@example.com bounced. The problem has been fixed. If your tip bounced, please send it again. Or send an entirely new one; we won’t know the difference.
More From Consumerist
- Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- Chrome Extension Lets Gmail Users Set Their Messages To Self-Destruct
- Reminder: We Want To See Your Photos Of Kids Who Hate Hanging With Santa Claus
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t: Facebook Testing Self-Destructing Messages
- Sony Says My PS4 Is Too Infested With Bugs And Dust To Fix Under Warranty, Won’t Offer Proof