For a while today, messages sent to email@example.com bounced. The problem has been fixed. If your tip bounced, please send it again. Or send an entirely new one; we won’t know the difference.
More From Consumerist
- Chrome Extension Lets Gmail Users Set Their Messages To Self-Destruct
- Sony Says My PS4 Is Too Infested With Bugs And Dust To Fix Under Warranty, Won’t Offer Proof
- Loans & Stripping Aren’t The Only Ways To Pay For College — We Want To Hear How You Did It
- Scary Santa Strikes Again: Send Us Photos Of Your Kids Freaking Out With Costumed Mall Characters
- Sephora Promises Epic Rewards, Customers Get Epic Letdown