Our comment reply feature is acting stupid again. We’re aware of the glitch and have contacted our various extended warranty providers to see about getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience.
More From Consumerist
- Seller Hit By Amazon Glitch Reportedly Threatens Buyers With Debt Collection If They Don’t Pay Full Price
- When Consumer Complains About Sexist Socks, Don’t Question The Airflow To Her Genitals
- Comcast Will Send A New Cable Modem Whether You Order One Or Not
- Overwhelmed FCC Extends Deadline For Commenting On Net Neutrality
- Ping Wallet Collects $59,000 On Kickstarter, Disappears