If you’re seeking a price adjustment on your Gap clothes, don’t put it off. Heather writes in to warn that the price adjustment period at the Gap and Banana Republic has been reduced from 14 days to 7. Old Navy remains at 14 days.
By cwalters April 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Old Navy Tries To Explain Why Women Pay Extra For Plus-Size Clothes But Men Don’t
- Gap Will End On-Call Scheduling In All Of Its Stores
- Gap Is Shutting Down Piperlime, Which You’ve Maybe Heard Of
- Gap Promises It’ll Sell Clothes You Actually Want To Wear By Next Spring
- Old Navy Changes Policy For Plus-Size Returns, Adding Customer Panel To Make Better Clothes