If you have an iPhone or a G1, Google has just announced a new version of their Product Search specially formatted for those phones. Here’s a video demonstrating how the mobile version looks and functions. [Google Mobile Blog via IntoMobile]
By cwalters April 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Google To Start Alerting Mobile Search Users To Flash-Heavy Sites
- Soon You’ll Be Able To Easily Buy The Stuff Showcased In Ads Played Before YouTube Videos
- What Is The FREAK Flaw And How Much Should I, Well, Freak Out About It?
- California Passes Law Requiring All Phones Come Equipped With “Kill Switch” By 2015
- Alleged iPhone 6 Prototype That Definitely Wasn’t Supposed To Be Shipped Hits $94K On eBay