If you have an iPhone or a G1, Google has just announced a new version of their Product Search specially formatted for those phones. Here’s a video demonstrating how the mobile version looks and functions. [Google Mobile Blog via IntoMobile]
By cwalters April 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Google To Start Alerting Mobile Search Users To Flash-Heavy Sites
- Google Begins Testing Buy Button On Select Mobile Searches
- Soon You’ll Be Able To Easily Buy The Stuff Showcased In Ads Played Before YouTube Videos
- What Is The FREAK Flaw And How Much Should I, Well, Freak Out About It?
- Bad News: Security Hole Can Let An Attacker Take Over Your Android Phone With A Single Text