If you have an iPhone or a G1, Google has just announced a new version of their Product Search specially formatted for those phones. Here’s a video demonstrating how the mobile version looks and functions. [Google Mobile Blog via IntoMobile]
By cwalters April 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Google Begins Testing Buy Button On Select Mobile Searches
- Soon You’ll Be Able To Easily Buy The Stuff Showcased In Ads Played Before YouTube Videos
- T-Mobile Enters iPhone Rental Wars With Bottom Price Of $5 Per Month
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?