Missouri’s Attorney General has won a $300,000 judgment against a telemarketer that violated the state’s do-not-call list. It is the third-largest award so far.
By alexchasick March 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Telemarketers Accused Of Using Political Robocalls To Pitch Caribbean Cruise Packages
- Dish Found Liable For Tens Of Millions Of Calls In Violation Of Federal Telemarketing Rules
- “Travel Club” Telemarketer Fined $2.96M For Robocalling Consumers
- Telemarketer Penalized $3.4M For Scamming Elderly Into Paying For Unwanted Medical Alert Service
- New York Papa John’s Franchisee Ordered To Pay Workers More Than $2M For Wage Violations