How To Cut Back On Dry Cleaning Dry-cleaning isn’t the only way to safely clean garments labeled dry clean only, and other methods might even do a better job. But it can be tricky to figure out when to dry-clean and when to hand- or machine-wash. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- California’s Denim Industry Trying To Get That Distressed Look Without Using Water During Drought
- Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?
- Whirlpool Wants To Sell You A $500 Laundry Machine That Doesn’t Clean Your Clothes
- Answer Cycle: Solutions To 4 Common Laundry Problems
- Restaurant Owner Defends Video Of Employee Climbing Out Of Ice Machine