How To Cut Back On Dry Cleaning Dry-cleaning isn’t the only way to safely clean garments labeled dry clean only, and other methods might even do a better job. But it can be tricky to figure out when to dry-clean and when to hand- or machine-wash. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- California’s Denim Industry Trying To Get That Distressed Look Without Using Water During Drought
- Dry Cleaners Show Up After House Fire, Claim That Insurance Company Sent Them
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- Today In Weird Clothing Trends: Wearing Jeans Infused With Jade To Beat The Heat
- Want A Clean-Cut Lawn? A Robot Mower Might Not Be For You