Not content to just outsource their customer service, United is shutting down its phone center in India in April, instead relying wholly on written complaints. They claim they’ll be able to better respond to written complaints, but we know it’s just as easy to paste irrelevant advice and insincere apologies as it is to speak them.
By alexchasick February 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- United Airlines, Orbitz Ask Court To Stop Site From Selling “Hidden City” Tickets
- United Airlines Forgets To Finish Letter About (SPECIFIC PROBLEM)
- Judge Throws Out United’s Lawsuit Against “Hidden City” Airfare Site Skiplagged.com
- Report: Airlines Get A Lot Of Hate On Social Media, Especially The Big Ones
- 23,000 United Airlines Flight Attendants Getting An iPhone 6 Plus