White Castle has apologized and donated $5,000 to the National Guard after having 25 guardsmen’s (and their family’s) cars towed while they attended a welcome home ceremony at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The manager had given permission for the cars to be parked there, but White Castle had them towed anyway. [Chicago Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- What Happened To Those Google Barges?
- Cemetery Issues Rules Of The Road For Bicyclists Who Might Not Realize They’re Being Jerks
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Going On Fast Food Robbery Spree At Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, And White Castle
- Strangers Pitch In To Keep Woman’s Car From Being Towed While She’s In The ER With Infant Son
- Regulators Investigating Jeep, Nissan SUVs After Receiving Fire, Airbag Complaints