Shaken by a huge drop in sales last month, Toyota has announced cash incentives to help move inventory, including (for the first time) the Prius. [Jalopnik]
By cwalters January 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Toyota Recalls 57,000 Avalon, Prius Vehicles For Fire Risk, Airbag Deployment Issues
- Fifth Third Bank Has 100 Million Reasons To Want To Keep Offering Payday-Like Loans
- PetSmart Sells To Private Investment Firm For $8.7B
- Amazon’s Latest Attempt To Resolve Feud With Publisher Involves Offering Authors 100% Of e-Book Sales
- How Long Until A Hybrid Car Actually Saves Me Money?