Adolf Hitler Campbell, an unfortunately named three-year-old for whom ShopRite refused to make a birthday cake, and his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell have been placed in the custody of the state. We hope their new parents give them new names and they finally get some birthday cake.
By alexchasick January 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Swiss Company Apologizes For Printing Photos Of Hitler, Mussolini On Creamer Packages
- Coca-Cola Pulls Fanta Ad Suggesting Nazi Germany Was “Good Old Times”
- Man Celebrating 101st Birthday At Restaurant That Gives Discounts Based On Age Gets $0.07 Refund On Meal
- Next In The Exotic Oreo Flavor Pipeline: Cotton Candy
- Bakeries Now Providing King Cake Trinkets On The Side Because No One Likes A Lawsuit