Adolf Hitler Campbell, an unfortunately named three-year-old for whom ShopRite refused to make a birthday cake, and his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell have been placed in the custody of the state. We hope their new parents give them new names and they finally get some birthday cake.
By alexchasick January 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Walmart And Patti LaBelle Hope To Continue Dessert Magic With Two New Cakes
- Starbucks Celebrating Frappuccino’s 20th Year With Birthday Cake Flavor
- Next In The Exotic Oreo Flavor Pipeline: Cotton Candy
- Yes, Adding Gasoline And Lighter Fluid To A Birthday Cake May Increase Risk Of Setting Other Things On Fire
- Campbell Soup And Keurig Finally Selling Soup Cartridges Announced 2 Years Ago