Adolf Hitler Campbell, an unfortunately named three-year-old for whom ShopRite refused to make a birthday cake, and his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell have been placed in the custody of the state. We hope their new parents give them new names and they finally get some birthday cake.
By alexchasick January 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Campbell Soup And Keurig Finally Selling Soup Cartridges Announced 2 Years Ago
- Campbell’s Changes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe: Cuts Artificial Flavors, Celery & Onions
- Coca-Cola Pulls Fanta Ad Suggesting Nazi Germany Was “Good Old Times”
- Man Celebrating 101st Birthday At Restaurant That Gives Discounts Based On Age Gets $0.07 Refund On Meal
- Bakeries Now Providing King Cake Trinkets On The Side Because No One Likes A Lawsuit