Remember that Norwegian site that was offering Beatles songs for legal download? Yeah, well, not anymore. It turns out their licensing agreement stipulates that the shows they put online have to have been aired within the past 4 weeks, and all the Beatles shows are from 2007. [Exclaim News] (Thanks to elc81!)
By cwalters January 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Blue Bell Lovers Turn To Craigslist For Exceedingly Expensive Pre-Owned Treats
- Lyft To Pay $300,000 To Resolve Claims It Illegally Operated In Some Areas Of New York
- HBO Now International Users Subscribing With IP Runarounds Getting The Boot
- Has Apple Ended The Free iTunes Single Of The Week?
- You Can Record Movies Off Netflix, Or Music Off Spotify, But You’re Not Allowed To