It’s New Year’s Eve, and we have some drinking suggestions for you.
We’ll start by saying that if you live in any of these cities (plus New Orleans), you probably don’t need our advice.
- If you live and Japan and are disgusting, consider mixing your bourbon with, ugh, Yogurt Pepsi.
- For you whisky and water types: only use bottled water if you like strontium, fertilizer, and solvents.
- If you want to be awake at midnight, don’t use Drank as a mixer.
- Our dearly departed Jay advises you not to drink Tharra, Russian aftershave, Thunderbird (whatever, it’s delicious), Pruno, or Changaa.
- Don’t worry about that weird stuff in your Vitamin Water, it’s just mold.
- Don’t splurge on vodka. It’s all pretty much the same.
- If you’re getting mixed drinks at a bar, watch out for the lemon wedges.
- When you wake up tomorrow, here’s a handy way to gauge just how bad you should feel.
As for us, we’ll be celebrating with on old friend while we still can…
Cheers to you; be safe and have a happy new year!