Harvard University’s endowment, the largest of any university, has lost 22% of its value in the past year — or approximately $8 billion. Ouch. [MarketWatch]
By Meg Marco December 3, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Corinthian Colleges Continued Lobbying During Negotiations With Dept. Of Education
- Arizona Sues GM For $3B, Claiming Auto Maker Defrauded Consumers
- For-Profit College Enrollment Is Down Following Scandals & School Failures
- 10 Things We Learned About The University Of Phoenix’s Alleged Military Marketing Strategy
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.