The recession in the EU might be even deeper than the one in the US. Case in point: Ireland, which thrived off now-dormant construction cranes. [Washington Post]
More From Consumerist
- Despite Lessons From Great Recession, Few Consumers Save For Emergencies
- Report: Millennials Feel Overwhelmed By Debt, But They See A Bright Future Ahead
- American Consumers Now Have The Most Debt Ever
- Report: 40 Million Consumers Have At Least One Student Loan
- Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?