Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Have fun and safe trick-or-treating out there. Don’t eat any Pirate’s Gold foil-wrapped coins, they’ve been recalled for melamine!

(Photo: krodinjw)

Comments

1. strathmeyer says:

On my way home today I saw a home with decor gravestones marked 401K, Wall Street, and Integrity. It just made me think that the homeowner was stupid.

2. Blueskylaw says:

I wish I saw this picture before I carved my fifty pounder. It looks like he has just enough room to fit the Rite Aid stock symbol on it.

3. jonworld says:

I almost dressed up as an Adjustable Rate Mortgage Broker for Halloween, but had trouble printing my photoshopped Countrywide ID badge so I just decided to be something else.

4. m4ximusprim3 says:

Happy Halloween to you guys too! You’re the best!

Btw, way to be a downer with the whole coins thing. Everyone knows Canadians don’t celebrate halloween anyway.

5. dragonfire81 says:

I went out as a Comcast guy but I got tired of getting punched in the face, yelled at and getting NO candy.

I’m never doing that again! :P

6. Meathamper says:

Imagine giving some kid White Rabbit candy. Oh snap!

7. rachmaninov1 says:

Please stop scaring the crap out of people who may have eaten gold coin chocolates. It appears that the recall is for a SPECIFIC LOT — not all of them:

OTTAWA, October 8, 2008 – The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to consume, distribute, or sell the Sherwood Brands Pirate’s Gold Milk Chocolate Coins described below. This product is being recalled due to positive test results for melamine conducted by the CFIA.

The affected product, Sherwood Brands Pirate’s Gold Milk Chocolate Coins, is sold in 840g containers containing 240 pieces per container bearing UPC 0 36077 11240 7 and lot code 1928S1.

8. jdemo23 says:

Dress as a house with a for sale sign on it. Now, there’s a scary costume. But, apparently that costume has already been thought of. Halloween Costume Ideas Will you give me candy if I dress up as any of these things? :-(