Turns out PedEgg, a home foot buffer, didn’t need to allegedly hire a “horror” makeup artist to increase the contrast in the infomercial’s before and after shots. In the September issue, Consumer Reports says the results from their 29 testers indicated the product worked quite well.
More From Consumerist
- Consumers Put Robocall-Blocking Devices To The Test
- Consumers Lost $1.7B To Scams In 2014, Imposter Crimes On The Rise
- Undercover Investigation Finds Serious Problems With Paid Tax Preparers
- Researcher Says It Only Takes Minutes To Hack Most Smart Home Security Devices
- Video Shows Galaxy S6 Edge Will Bend; Samsung Says It’s Misleading