The rip-off site “freecreditreport.com” has a new competitor, and it’s running fear-mongering spots on the “we’ll air any commercial” cable nets (by which we mean G4). Freetriplescore.com warns you that your credit score can keep you from getting a job! But they’ll give you you “free” scores from the big three credit reporting agencies if you sign up for their $30 per month membership plan. Remember, the only “free” credit report website you should ever use is AnnualCreditReport.com. For free credit scores, on the other hand, check out Ben’s post.
FreeTripleScore.com Will Cost You $30 Per Month
By cwalters September 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness
- FICO Expands Program To Give Millions Of Consumers Free Access To Credit Scores & Reports
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- The Apartment Rental Credit Check Scam Is Alive And Well
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.