Stop & Shop is getting a makeover. The new logo features “a yellow bowl with three colorful halves that can be interpreted as bowls of fruit, bread or ingredients, the company’s spokesperson said.” She also said that the new logo “shows customers that we’re making changes and committed to providing great food and meal solutions at low prices everyday.” Meal solutions! Alright! That sounds delicious! [Boston Globe]
More From Consumerist
- Regulators Drop Probe Into Walmart’s “Made In The U.S.A.” Labeling After Designation Dropped From Website
- Subway Hoping A New Look Will Help Turn Things Around In 2016
- Here’s A Bunch Of Stuff Companies Promised This Year, But Will They Keep Their Word?
- Customer Claims Panera Soup Came With A Side Of Razor Blade
- Ace And TrueValue Hardware Consider Maybe Not Selling Insecticides That May Harm Bees