Stop & Shop is getting a makeover. The new logo features “a yellow bowl with three colorful halves that can be interpreted as bowls of fruit, bread or ingredients, the company’s spokesperson said.” She also said that the new logo “shows customers that we’re making changes and committed to providing great food and meal solutions at low prices everyday.” Meal solutions! Alright! That sounds delicious! [Boston Globe]
More From Consumerist
- Southwest Airlines Hopes Consumers “Heart” Its New Look
- Here’s A Bunch Of Stuff Companies Promised This Year, But Will They Keep Their Word?
- Customer Claims Panera Soup Came With A Side Of Razor Blade
- Chipotle Working On A New Tortilla That Cuts Ingredients From 11 To 4
- Starbucks Ditches Square, Will Cease Accepting Wallet Mobile Payments In Coming Months