Contact Starwood Founder Barry Sternlicht

Having trouble with your Starwood hotels experience and regular customer service not helping? This guy might. After all, he founded the place.

Barry Sternlicht
sternlicht1@starwood.com
203-422-7800

UPDATE: Barry has since left the hotel so here is some other contact information you can use:

apguest.forum@starwoodhotels.com
customercare@starwoodhotels.com

Corporate Customer Service
C/o Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
800 Talbot Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5P 1E2
CANADA

starwood.preferred.guest@starwoodhotels.com

fax: 519-633-8557

research@starwoodhotels.com
guest.forum@starwoodhotels.com

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
1111 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, New York 10604

Don’t forget to be polite, professional and concise. Use this post as your guide.

Comments

1. Chairman-Meow says:

Bwahahahahah!!!! I did a contracting gig for Starwood. Hoo Boy what a screwed-up place that is. Their motto should be: “you’ll get that penny out of my cold dead fingers before I give it up”.

Good luck with those complaints. Barry’s such a thoughtful, caring kind of Bastard. I’m sure he will cheerfully ignore any and all complaints.

2. VA_White says:

Irrelevant trivia:

His name in German literally translates to “Starlight.”

We’ve stayed at a few Starwood hotels and we’ve never had any issues. But we’re low maintenance travelers to begin with.

3. JustaConsumer says:

Starwood has always been great. They have been rated the best repeatedly and my experience enforces that.

4. psyop63b says:

My only experience with Starwood was with their timeshare division (Starwood Vacation Ownership). Not sure if they’re directly involved, but last fall the association of the timeshare announced a $1200 assessment that all owners (like my grandfather) would have to pay to refurbish his unit. He can’t pay for it, and we can’t sell it unless it’s paid up. Catch 22.

5. StoneKitten says:

His mile wide poo eating grin can’t obscure the avaricious glint in his eyes.
    But still no problems with Starwood.

6. I stayed at a Starwood resort in Myrtle Beach (traded in my timeshare to stay there) and it was really smooth sailing. Of course the only thing we asked of them the whole week was that they arrange a taxi back to the airport, which they did, but it was a lot nicer than some of the other places I’ve traded my timeshare for. No dirty towels or crap out of order… it seemed well-managed to me.

7. Felix says:

Um, Sterlicht left Starwood in 2005, and has had nothing to do with the company ever since.

8. ok-milk says:

What Felix said. Here’s a good article about his current endeavors
    [www.portfolio.com]