Enjoy yourselves out there this 4th, folks, but do remember to be careful with those fireworks, as seen in this edited version of the CPSC fireworks safety video set to Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture. It’s funny when mannequins blow up. Your hands, jeans, or the desk in front of your face, not so much.
Video: Fireworks Are Fun Until They Blow Up In Your Pants
By Ben Popken July 4, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Study Spoiling 4th Of July Fun Says Fireworks Release Harmful Particulates Into The Air
- Watch Texas Law Enforcement Blow Up 20,000 Pounds Of Illegal Fireworks
- United Flight Attendants Refused To Fly Due To Safety Concerns, Were Fired
- Apple Recalls Beats Pill XL Speakers Due To Fire Hazard
- What Should I Do When I Can’t Get My Recalled Car Fixed?