We know it’s hard to read every Consumerist post, so a good way to catch up is to subscribe to our Top 5 Stories mailing list. Every Friday you will get an email showing you the five most popular Consumerist stories of the week. We will also use this (sparingly) when a particularly awesome post breaks. Just enter your email address in the box on the left hand side of the page where it says “Subscribe To.” As always, we will never sell your email address to advertisers. So if you want to stay on top of the hottest Consumerist stories, give subscribing to our top stories digest a whirl.
More From Consumerist
- Fun With Surveys: Consumerist And Consumer Reports Need Your Help
- Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky
- POSTSCRIPT: Even After Embarrassing Story, CenturyLink Still Has No Idea That This House Is Not On Their Network
- InterContinental Hotels Surprises Loyalty Members With Customer Care Number Connecting To Adult Chat Line
- Nice People Doing Nice Thing For Fellow Starbucks Customer Explain Why They Couldn’t Be Nice Faster