These people have decided to simplify their lives by limiting themselves to only owning 100 things. Better say bye-bye to that antique button collection. [TIME]
More From Consumerist
- McDonald’s Cutting 8 Menu Items Next Year And Narrowing Down Value Meal Options From 16 To 11
- There’s Really No Way Twitter Can Stop Some Users From Being A-Holes
- CT Tax Commissioner: Walmart Tax Refund Service Just A Lure To Get You To Shop At Walmart
- What Fight Did Taco Bell Workers Win To Earn The Corporate Moniker Of “Champions”?
- Failure To Be Undeniably Hot No Longer An Impediment To Getting A Job At Abercrombie & Fitch