Reach US Cellular Executives

John E. Rooney (President and CEO)
8410 W. Bryn Mawr, Ste. 700
Chicago, IL 60631
Phone: (773) 399-8900
E-Mail: john.rooney@uscellular.com

Jay Ellison (COO and Executive VP) – jay.ellison@uscellular.com
Matthew Rull (Head of President’s Office for Customer Service) – matthew.rull@uscellular.com

Comments

1. azzy says:

Business is like Hollywood for ugly people. These guys are movie stars!

2. savvy9999 says:

Snow White and the 9 MBAs.

Which one is Dopey? I say the beanpole front and center.

3. It’s like any good arcade game: Two tokens required

4. SkokieGuy says:

I have to tell you, I have US Cellular, and they are the least sucky of all the cellphone services I’ve had (and I’ve had most of them).

Pricing wise, they have packages with ALL inbound calls free which let’s me save a ton of minutes. I’ve trained all my friend, that when I call, they call me back (if they are on a land line with unlimited calling).

And no – not a shill, I just never hear US cellular discussed much when we all join hands to bash Verizon, AT&T, etc.

5. mk says:

@Ash78: yeah, that’s the first thing I thought when I saw this picture

6. dafrey23 says:

I’ve had US Cellular for a couple years now after getting tired of Verizon. Best customer service I’ve had from a cellphone company. They don’t have all the latest gadgets, but they have great prices (incoming calls free!) and they take care of their customers. Found their sales people to actually be knowledgable about the phones and the plans which was shocking.

7. backbroken says:

I guess the Asian was out sick that day.

8. Pro-Pain says:

The black guy isn’t black enough…

9. Pro-Pain says:

Where’s the Indian dude too? C’mon!

10. shoegazer says:

totally shopped to include Jesse Jackson and Hillary.

11. oregongal says:

@SkokieGuy: I’m with you on this one. Our whole family has U.S. Cellular and we love it. Their National Calling Plan is a tough one to beat. Verizon is just now coming into our area and, of course, they needed to put up a new tower. Well this tower is on the hill directly across from my house. At first I flamed and griped until my U.S. Cell agent told me that they were piggybacking on it and my signal would be a reliable 5 bars now. Woo Hooooo!! Customer service is really good too. Unless they totally mess up, they have a customer for life.

12. Drowner says:

Where the hell did all that brown come from?! I haven’t seen a brown suit in corporate in I don’t know how long…

wait a minute… this isn’t Jezebel!

13. brainologist says:

To echo some of the previous commenters: US Cellular is really an exception among telecom companies. I had them for 8 years before moving out east. My family back home still uses them. I got better coverage AND better signal quality everywhere in Chicago than any of my friends on Sprint, (at the time) Cingular, or Verizon.

And their customer service was second to none: Want your contract suspended for a few months while you’re abroad? No problem! Free incoming calls regardless? You got it! Free incoming texts? Of course! AND when I called their customer service, I always got a rep right away; never was on hold before talking to a person.

I know it’s silly and nostalgic, but US Cellular was one of the few big, ‘faceless’ companies I’ve ever truly enjoyed doing business with.

14. dry-roasted-peanuts says:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not one Ferris Bueller reference yet. Looks like it’s my turn to make like Mighty Mouse:

15. DjDynasty says:

When I first signed up with U.S. Cellular I was really excited to have a blackberry service finally. However I went threw 3 blackberries 7290’s and exchanged it to a Blackberry 8830. In the process of all those exchanges, my personal data on my blackberry crossed paths with another subscriber. This was december of 2007. Now as a result I’ve found out about a car loan taken out in my name, and numerous credit cards opened without my permission. I asked US.Cellular to simply let me out of contract and I won’t sue for negligence, they have refused the whole way.

16. kaizoku80 says:

@DjDynasty:

Wait…so you threatened to sue US Cellular because YOU didn’t delete YOUR information off of a Blackberry that YOU returned?

17. DjDynasty says:

Long story short, but the blackberry was defective, and the keypad wouldn’t work, tried doing a master reset from a desktop, that wouldn’t work, etc. The store techs and I spent several hours trying to get the data deleted, newbie manager comes in, see’s the BB in box, sells it as used to a customer, who get’s all my goodie data, blah blah blah. Needless to say All I want is out of contract, because I do accept half the blame, but they need to accept some of the blame for their own negligence too which they refuse to accept.

This also doesn’t take into account the “pin” number associated with blackberries was typed incorrectly by one of their reps more than one time, and I ended up with someone elses e-mail, and someone else would end up with mine.

18. Phydeaux says:

Any reason that prompted the publishing of this information? I’m just saying because usually I see executive info posted shortly after a situation is published and resolved on Consumerist.

The good thing about it is that you’ll never have to call these fellows. If you’re kind and don’t get something resolved in the first call to customer service, you fall within 0.01% of total US Cellular customer service calls. Seriously, their customer service people are the best and most competent in the business, and they and tier 2 (Customer Relations) should be exhausted before you launch an EECB. Let these folks continue to do the behind the scenes work that they do so well.

Oh, and those of you commenting on their looks … I don’t see you kids using your mugs as avatars for this site, so I’m assuming you’re not beauty kings and queens yourself. How unbelievably shallow, and what a ridiculous reflection of The Consumerist userbase. I’m ashamed of you.

19. DjDynasty says:

I just sent them an EECB to the addresses listed. I do hope it get’s some results, as every other effort has been worthless.

20. Mudpuddle says:

@DjDynasty: I agree your responsible to get the data out its totally on you. How do you propose to prove your credit issue had anything at all to do with a cellphone you returned somewhere. Sounds like your just trying to get out of a contract?