TigerDirect bought CompUSA, and just announced a grand re-opening of 15 stores and the regular opening of one store.
More From Consumerist
- While Target Canada Winds Down, Walmart Builds More Supercentres
- Chick-Fil-A Franchise Owner Pays Employees During 5-Month Renovation
- Target Will Open More Urban Mini-Stores Than Big Boxes This Year
- JCPenney Will Open At 5 P.M. On Thanksgiving Day For People Who Sort Of Like Their Families
- Macy’s Customers Will Now Be Able To Use PayPal At The Register