Consumer Confidence is now at a 16 year low, according to the Reuters/University of Michigan Survey of Consumers. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Did Amazon’s Two-Day Shipping Suffer Over The Holidays? Survey Says Yes
- Will You Avoid Data-Breached Retailers This Holiday Season?
- Survey: 4-In-5 Consumers Say They Won’t Be Spending More This Holiday Season
- Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey
- Nearly 70% Of Consumers Rely On Online Reviews Before Making A Purchase