Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Hollywood Studio Suing 16 Users Of Popcorn Time Over Alleged Online Piracy
- Trade Dispute About Dental Devices Could End Up Changing The Future Of The Entire Internet
- Streaming Music Sales Outdo Revenue From CDs For The First Time
- Clash Of The Fitness Trackers: Jawbone Lawsuit Accuses Fitbit Of Stealing Trade Secrets, Other Info
- New Coalition Steps Up To Fight “Mega Comcast” Merger As FCC Restarts Review Clock