Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Coolest Company President Ever Warns Employees Not To Ruin ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ For Everyone Else
- Streaming Music Sales Outdo Revenue From CDs For The First Time
- Hollywood Studio Suing 16 Users Of Popcorn Time Over Alleged Online Piracy
- Clash Of The Fitness Trackers: Jawbone Lawsuit Accuses Fitbit Of Stealing Trade Secrets, Other Info
- Walmart Manager Accused Of Conspiring In $78,000 Robbery