Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Porn Copyright Trolls Use Other Companies’ Porn To Shame Alleged Pirates
- Leaked Copy Of ‘The Expendables 3′ Downloaded More Than 100K Times A Month Before It Hits Theaters
- Streaming Music Sales Outdo Revenue From CDs For The First Time
- Clash Of The Fitness Trackers: Jawbone Lawsuit Accuses Fitbit Of Stealing Trade Secrets, Other Info
- New Coalition Steps Up To Fight “Mega Comcast” Merger As FCC Restarts Review Clock