Not to be outdone by the national players, regional cellphone company U.S. Cellular has announced a $99 unlimited calling plan “for a limited time.” $15 more adds unlimited text messaging, and $10 more adds unlimited data usage. [IntoMobile]
By cwalters February 23, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why AT&T Is Being Sued Over Data Throttling But Verizon Isn’t (Yet)
- Google’s “Project Fi” Wireless Smartphone Service Offers Data At $10/GB, Will Credit You For Unused Data
- FreedomPop Launches $5 Unlimited Public WiFi Access, But Is It Worth It?
- AT&T Sued By Feds For Throttling “Unlimited” Wireless Customers
- Verizon’s Defense For LTE Throttling: We’re Not Going After Unlimited Users; They’re Just Data Hogs