TSA Won't Let Parents Bring Extra Baby Food In Anticipation Of Delays

Two Boston doctors brought, by their admission, “probably two and a half times as much as we’d need” of baby food on a recent flight from Chicago Midway Airport to Manchester, N.H. The TSA agent told them it was above the official limit and confiscated it. The parents argued that in light of record delays, winter weather, and stranded-on-the-tarmac stories, they wanted to be fully prepared. The TSA officers told them they’d need a doctor’s note to bring that much food on board—but, um, from another doctor who wasn’t one of the parents.

Dr. Soni said he was raising the objection publicly because “I feel the message needs to be put across. I don’t think the T.S.A. has the training to exert judgment on what the nutritional needs of a baby are” for a 2 ½ hour flight, not to mention a possible long delay.

Dr. Soni stressed that he and his wife have no quarrel with the T.S.A. officers, but would like to see a rule allowing parents more discretion. He also suggested that airport shops inside the security zones consider selling baby food.

Hell, why don’t we just open supermarkets on the other side of the security checkpoint? Only then will our fear of death be fully defeated, when we can strip nude in the front of the airport, emerge from a cleansing security bath on the other side, and then go on an overpriced shopping spree to re-supply our lives with meaning.

“Bringing Along Baby Food? Not Too Much, Rules Say” [New York Times]

Comments

1. cheera says:

Well gosh dang Chris, flying sure sounds a lot sexier with your ideas!

2. NefariousNewt says:

So much for “Be Prepared”. I suspect the TSA agent was eying the strained peaches.

3. unklegwar says:

The root of the problem is obviously being overlooked here. Babies should be confiscated and not allowed on flights.

Or placed in totes in cargo.

4. kantwait says:

Maybe if we all start punching the TSA people in the face when they make ridiculous, illogical, and sometimes dangerous demands, it will become acceptable? I mean, they can’t arrest everyone, right? right???

Flying sucks now. What happened?

5. statnut says:

@unklegwar: I’m sure the babies will make for fine child labor. Perhaps they will be trained as new screeners. Or better yet, undercover agents.

6. johnva says:

The rule sounds like it is written very poorly. If they are going to make a rule about something like that, don’t leave it up to a TSA badge monkey to decide what a “reasonable” amount is. Use a standardized limit.

The most outrageous part to me is that the “doctor’s note” couldn’t be from the parents themselves. That’s just arbitrary stupidity made up by the officers, it would seem. Last time I checked, it’s perfectly okay for a doctor to (for example) write a prescription on the spot at a pharmacy, which would seem to be an analogous situation. I’ve seen my dad (who is a doctor) do this.

7. Jackasimov says:

@unklegwar: They still need to eat or they’ll cry and interrupt the in-flight movie. Not acceptable.

8. ecwis says:

Well maybe the little TSA babies were hungry! :-)

9. CharlieSeattle says:

@kantwait: George W. Bush happened.

10. Erik_the_Awful says:

Remember that South Park episode where the teacher invents a high speed mono-wheeled device that anally sodomizes you?

“Yeah, but its better then flying!”

11. DrGirlfriend says:

Fear the baby food! It is evil, and will attack you if FISA is not extended!

Sorry, channeling a little W there.

12. Crymson_77 says:

The thought that the TSA has any right to remove food from a child’s mouth is just outrageous! Not to mention…that baby food just isn’t fucking cheap!

13. MercuryPDX says:

And we’ll have something that sells for .99 in the supermarket going for $4.50 because [shakes 8 ball] it takes up shelf space.

Gerber’s jars that I have seen do not exceed 3 ounces, so what is the issue with fitting as many as you can into the 1 quart ziploc as you would toiletries?

Oooo… maybe they can just transfer the food into the toiletry bottles.

14. laserjobs says:

Should have suitcased it

15. sean98125 says:

From the article: “two Boston area doctors, Anand V. Soni and his wife, Arati Pratap”

Obviously, you’re all over reacting. This happened to a couple of people with brown skin and real Americans should be thankful that the TSA was there to save us from their nefarious plan to use pureed biryani and strained ghee to overwhelm the flight crew.

16. MeOhMy says:

@Chris Walters: you forgot to mention that the supermarket will be supplied and operated by people who go through no security screening of their own.

17. jtheletter says:

This is probably a good example of the TSA screeners lying to people when they know they won’t/can’t be held accountable. Specifically regarding the doctor’s note. Would they really have accepted a doctor’s note saying the parents needed extra food? How would they verify it was from a Dr and not just anyone? Who would make that determination? Since the parents obviously couldn’t leave the airport, find a doctor, get a note and return with it in time for the flight, the screener was trying to offload responsibility on the traveler (*you* didn’t come prepared, sir) when really I doubt a note would have been accepted. If you’re a public security official and you’re lying to the public, especially about regulations, that’s a firing in my book. But then, my interpretation of how to execute security is based in reality.

18. B says:

Sure it’s all fun to laugh at the TSA’s silly rules, but wait until terrorists hijack planes using 9 oz of baby food, then who’ll be laughing?

19. MercuryPDX says:

@laserjobs: Kind of makes it hard to keep junior quiet when the food is down in the cargo hold, no?

20. utensil42 says:

@laserjobs: That doesn’t help if the concern is long delays in the terminal or on the tarmac, where they wouldn’t have had their suitcases anyway.

21. johnva says:

@jtheletter: Yeah, this really smacks of “let’s make up arbitrary BS rules so that no matter what, you’re wrong”. They probably just couldn’t stand the thought of someone beating their “authority”.

22. Canerican says:

@B: Then they’ll say that Bush should have been more prepared and more strict.
    Honestly, get over it, follow the rules, they are in place for a good reason.

The only baby in the story is Dr. Soni. Notice we never find out if he is an MD?

“My PHD in history allows me to tell you what is acceptably safe on airplanes”

23. trinidon2k says:

They probably sell all the stuff we throw are forced to throw out in the duty free shops anyway. 100% profit, duty free.

24. MassJeff says:

With the ‘Confessions of a …’ posts sparking actual change/discourse in the outside world (Best Buy employees, Monster Cable markups, etc.), maybe it’s time we get some confessions of TSA screeners in here to expose exactly what goes on on the other side of the X-Ray machine. Seems that’s what it takes to make changes. Sure doesn’t happen with customer complaints.

25. Zoom says:

I was on a flight back from China a few months ago and bought some bottled water at the Beijing airport, after passing through security. I then found a vending machine that was selling the same water for a fraction of the price, so I bought another bottle. I then immediately got in line to board, at which point they told me that I would have to throw away my bottled water (that I just bought 2 minutes ago!). I nearly lost it. Forgetting that I was in China, I spiked the bottle of water into the ground, where it bounced toward the security guy.

I immediately realized how stupid it was for me to do this and apologized profusely. It sure would suck to be kicked off the flight back home. I thought for sure that you could bring anything purchased at a gift shop or vending machine past the security checkpoint onto the plane, but maybe that is just in the U.S.

26. Fujikopez says:

I know we’ve all been harping on the TSA lately, but I have a nice anecdote.

I was travelling out of the Tucson airport and I was in the middle of the TSA screening when I realized that my 11-month-old’s sippy cup was still mostly full of water. Remembering the crazy debacle regarding the TSA and sippy cups of water I kind of freaked out a little on the inside because I wanted to keep it with or without the water (those things can get expensive!), nor did I want to get arrested. But the screener asked me if I wanted to keep the water and I was all like, “Umm, suuuuure…?!?!” (“That’s an option??”) And she used a paper strip to test it and then she gave it back to me. Score.

27. se7a7n7 says:

Doctors note:

This baby does eat food and in the event of running out of food will need more.

- Trapper John M.D.

28. DMDDallas says:

Right, a real terrorist bent on bringing explosives on the plane disguised as baby food couldn’t fake a doctor’s note.

We have mental midgets ruining our lives. In saner times, these people were could advance no further than being peasants picking turnips for a living.

29. DoctorMD says:

Ill just take a high speed train. Oh wait we only have slow trains and they just started the same BS false sense of security stuff there too.

30. clevershark says:

Security theater at its best.

31. weedpindle says:

TSA visible employees are composed mostly of those minimum wage folks who worked for private security firms before TSA was formed. Those fine peoples are not in the 35000 and up range, with all the power of say, God. If you question then, its off to secondary screening and possibly missing your flight. They are always right. Always. And they will not hesitate to tell you. I know a few who work at a small airport and they ALL say that they are taught, ‘You Are Right, Always Right, No Matter What’.

32. deweisz says:

I think this is another case of TSA discretion. I brought a whole weekend’s worth of breast milk in bottles through the Oakland airport (roughly 2 liters) – they did not even open the bag once I told them it was there. Seems like TSA is leaving way too much to individual or site-level interpretation.

33. Tallanvor says:

@Canerican: And the TSA have done what to inspire this confidence in you?

In the 20 years prior to the formation of the TSA, only 4 planes were brought down due to hijacking (I’m talking about flights originating in the U.S.), and those 4, as we all know, were brought down by people using nothing more than box cutters…

As has been pointed out time and time again on this blog, and others, it will never be possible to protect against every possible threat, and there has to be a balance between protecting against the threats, freedom, and common sense.

The TSA, much like the current administration, has no common sense, and thinks freedom is overrated. So as far as I’m concerned, they’re obviously not the best people to be making rules.

34. kcrusher says:

I wonder what they would have to say about this over at the TSA blog:

[www.tsa.gov]

35. UniOfArizona says:

Tucson probably has 5 flights leaving a day….maybe those people actually have patience to check your babies water!

36. legotech says:

The doctor’s note doesn’t do jack all either. My mom has no salivary glands (cancer) and so she MUST carry a bottle of water with her at all times or she is in a lot of pain in a very short amount of time. She HAS a doctor’s note stating that she must have water and the TSA makes her pour it out every time.

37. shadow735 says:

@cheera: Stop tring to smuggle C-4 in Baby food jars!!

38. telepanda says:

Because my husband lives in Chicago, I fly regularly from St. Louis to Chicago in the winter when the weather is too crappy to drive. It’s a 45 minute flight.

Of the four flights I have booked with American Airlines in the last month, three have been canceled. Two of those times, I spent at least 8 hours in the airport waiting to get out (not counting de-icing, flying, and holding pattern time). I can’t imagine if I’d had a small baby whose food had been confiscated at the checkpoint because he “wouldn’t need it”.

These parents were absolutely right to bring a generous excess of food – especially with O’Hare involved. The TSA needs to modify its policy to reflect the godawful state of air travel in this country.

39. spinachdip says:

To add to Chris’s modest proposal, why couldn’t parents just prepare baby food on the plane? It’s easy! All you need is fresh fruit or vegetable, a small sauce pan, a mesh strainer, and a hot plate that plugs into the outlet under the seat. You get the joy of serving homemade baby food to your jet-setting baby without the big security scare of BRINGING AN EXTRA PACKAGE OF BABY FOOD!!

@B: Hey, some of that baby food is pretty nasty. Gerber’s squash is deadly, I tell ya! Apple sauce on the other hand, is well, apple sauce. It’s not bad at all.

40. doctor_cos wants you to remain calm says:

People need to stand up and say screw that to this now. But it won’t happen, we continue to be sheeple like some sick Henny Youngman…”Take my civil liberties please”

41. bethanyp07 says:

I worked for the TSA. Ridiculous from the top down. Training was minimal at best, and then you get these gate Nazis that like to freak over baby food. Can’t fix stupid, especially when it’s government-run.

42. Crymson_77 says:

@spinachdip: Actually, I think the applesauce is by far the best of the bunch and even better than regular as it is blended even finer :)

43. Crymson_77 says:

Anyone else up for a quantum shift in the stupidity scale back to the informed side? This is insane…

44. bohemian says:

Every time I hear more of this nonsense it makes me want to take the train, but they are working on screwing that up too.

45. Consumerist Moderator - ACAMBRAS says:

Crap, Walters — Don’t give the government any bright ideas!!!

46. pigeonpenelope says:

so i think that the tsa should really take this issue seriously. there are very easy solutions… let liquid back on the plane. really this liquid ban is dumb. i’m tired of taking off my shoes too. who wants to fly any more? they can hold us on the ground for several hours without food. we can’t have liquids. we’re treated like possible terrorists. our privacy is violated when they publicly search our luggage. i’m really sick of the whole thing. the threat of terrorism is actually quite nil. we’ve had the same threat for a very long time but now we have fear and suspicion. can we please get over this 9/11 thing?

47. shadow735 says:

Flaskbacks of that southpark episode and the IT machine!!!

48. Crymson_77 says:

@pigeonpenelope: Agreed, bring back the 80′s dammit!!!! I miss being able to meet people at the gate as they came off the plane!

49. erica.blog says:

Ah… a doctor’s note? Saying what, “this baby will eat food” — or would it need to be “this baby eats more food than you might think”?

For a while, I toyed with the idea of pumping about a gallon of breast milk and forcing them to let me take it on the plane with my baby. Luckily, I’ve never needed to fly since I had that “clever plan”, and hopefully won’t until I’ve weaned my son — I’m just stupid enough to try it.

Seriously, though… We are going to Boston this summer, I’m a lot more thrilled with the idea of taking unpaid vacation to allow for two extra days travel time *and* being stuck in a car with two grumpy small children for ten hours. I’m sick of airlines, airports, security, the whole damn mess.

50. jamar0303 says:

Why can’t America have decent super-express trains? This country needs to be more like Japan, especially in the “professionalism at airport security” department.

51. Freedomboy says:

Hold up here…….. stop demeaning turnip pickers.

52. THEbeatmix says:

Well everyone hates baby on planes, so why not save everyone some heartache and keep the baby at home. lol

53. ironchef says:

Baby formula and medication are exempted from the liquids limitation. They just need to inform the TSA staff before checking in.

[www.tsa.gov]

54. spinachdip says:

@ironchef: Baby formula and baby foods are different things. The former is a breasmilk substitute, the latter is pureed solid food given to older babies.

55. JadedScientist says:

@spinachdip: From the tsa website in the link above (emphasis mine): “You are allowed to bring gel or liquid-filled teethers, canned, jarred, or processed baby food in your carry-on baggage and aboard your plane.”

56. spinachdip says:

@JadedScientist: Aha. See, I don’t read links, so I have to depend on other commenters to cite or paraphrase accurately.

57. Chongo says:

no no no no…. shhhh the water cartels will hear you. If they have the power to get the TSA to confiscate your water, then they have the power to end your life.

58. Myotheralt says:

@pigeonpenelope: I have a flight next month that I am not looking forward to. I wanted to drive, but my boss already bought my ticket.

59. Eliamias says:

A doctor’s note for what? “I Dr. M. D. do solemnly declare that this child needs to consume nutrients in order to survive”? This agent was full of spectacular amounts of crap. As most of them seem to be.

60. timsgm1418 says:

this does seem ridiculous. Would they do the same for baby formula or just baby food? What would they have done if they were in that plane that was sitting on the runway for over 3 hours? geez, this is stupid, maybe they should insist that the TSA agent fly with them so if the baby does get hungry, he can hold it while it screams, preferably away from everybody else

61. eyebleave says:

@deweisz: Part of that is because about a year ago the TSA was making women THROW AWAY expressed milk. [breastfeeding.blog.motherwear.com]
    After many complaints and media attention,they changed the rules. [breastfeeding.blog.motherwear.com]
    I think I would break down crying if I had to throw away any milk. That stuff is more precious than liquid gold.

62. rkmc12 says:

@Canerican: There’s always someone who says something just to be idiotic, isn’t there? You can’t possibly believe baby food is going to be a problem. Man.

63. Buran says:

@telepanda: Try Southwest. The East Terminal is a LOT less of a hassle than the Main Terminal, is cleaner, and you don’t have to go anywhere near as far to get to your gate. That is, if flying to Midway is OK with you (it’s also less of a nightmare than O’Hare).

64. ms3e says:

TSA apparently confiscated a “portion” of the baby food and let them take some through. Hopefully they took the time and effort to confiscate the portion that contained the explosives. ;-)

On a more serious note, my son has a feeding tube and takes all food/water via his tube exclusively. We’ve had to take full Nalgene bottles of his blenderized food onboard and that’s more like 30oz, not 3oz, so this story presents exactly the scenario we dread. Luckily it’s worked out for us on the handful of occasions we’ve flown. I think the key is to proactively declare it to the TSA persons when you reach the front of the line.

65. mac-phisto says:

in other news, a plane was forced to make an unscheduled landing in denver. two parents & a child were detained & arrested after causing a disturbance on a cross-country flight. according to a press release, the baby refused to comply with the flight attendant’s order to “stop crying”. the parents & the child are facing sedition charges.

66. telepanda says:

@Buran: You’re absolutely right about the convenience of flying Southwest to Midway, but since Mr. Panda lives in the suburbs west of O’Hare, it’s just a lot easier for him to come get me there. This has really been an unusually bad winter for flying up there. It’s never good, but this has just been nuts. I am seriously looking forward to spring. And to graduating and moving the hell up there.

67. Amelie says:

@Canerican: “ follow the rules, they are in place for a good reason
    This is the most hilarious thing I’ve read on this site in weeks. George Bush is so proud of you!

68. dualityshift says:

@johnva:
    I’m just waiting to hear one of the TSA monkeys say “Because I said so.”

69. dualityshift says:

@doctor_cos:
    After you punch the TSA screener in the face, can I watch as they sodomize you repeatedly in the little white room with no windows and only one door?

Half-witted American citizens allowed this to happen. America had a choice in 2004, to get rid of Bush and his fear mongering administration, but instead, they voted for less freedom. A guided cage is still a cage.

To those who want to claim the election was fixed: Get over it. If it was really fixed, Kerry would have known how bad he was beating Bush. Bush won. He was voted in by stupidity.

Hopefully whoever gets in next will change the focus from freedom from terror (and no other freedoms) to economy reform. I guess we’ll have to see.

70. Vastarien202 says:

We all were aware of how badly Chimpy McF-kup lost BOTH “elections”, yet nothing was done about it. This nation has become a place of willful ignorance, blatant toadying, and pure prozac-smothered rage. The citizens no longer oppose tyrants, be they TSA or any other, lest they end up in a Project Falcon sweep or incarcerated for life inside one of the massive camps that Halliburton built all across the land.(30 of them spreading throughout 50 states)
    There will be no reform anywhere, because it’s just too great a deal to pass up for those holding the reins.
    Desperate, scared people are always more desirable than those who speak up. Go ahead, pretend what you want really matters to power. I’ll see you in the place where there is no darkness.
    PS, no I don’t own a tinfoil hat.

71. chocxtc says:

@Vastarien202: I agree 100% I hate the TSA among other things and this is right in line with the bullshit we are subjected to with respect to bringing liquids on a plane. Oh yeah and by the way the “terrorists” that supposedly plotted to blow up planes with liquids were released 30 days later without being charged. Must have been a misunderstanding. I hate the airline industry as well anyway. Should go back to regulation.

72. Szin says:

Note to self: Gerber supports terrorism. Got it!

73. doctor_cos wants you to remain calm says:

@chocxtc: The ‘misunderstanding’ was that people would take the ridiculous claims seriously.
    The TSA is another matter. We can do what we want because we said so.
    @dualityshift: I doubt you’ll see me near an airport until control of this country is wrestled back from the Dept. of Fatherland Security.

Is it too late to move to Australia?

74. mike says:

Here’s the problem with TSA: they continually fail testing by Homeland Security, but they stop 85 year old grandma’s for bringing a knitting needle, because it could be used as a weapon.

I’m beginning to think the rules aren’t there for safety. They exist to make the illusion of safety.

75. MMD says:

Wow.
    It’s not every day that you see an attack on the consumer in the body of the Consumerist post. The flippant grocery store suggestion really undermines the serious point of this story – that TSA goons are making irrational and possibly dangerous “judgment calls” that do nothing to actually prevent terrorism.

76. I haven’t seen this mentioned yet, so here:

If you think that we are winning the WAR on terror, you are clearly mistaken. The TERRORISTS are winning. This is just another sign. Clearly, we need a real shift in strategy.

77. Jamie Beckland says:

@CharlieSeattle: Look, I am no Bush defender, but we should all remember that 99 out of 100 senators authorized the creation of the new DHS after 9/11, and the attendant creation of the TSA.

This was purely a political move to make it seem safer to live in the US, and so they could say they “did something” to protect the country from terrorism. This is really the politics of self-preservation.

Go Russ Feingold!

@MMD: I concur. Let’s leave the consumer-bashing to the comments, unless it’s a ‘Bad Consumer’ post.

78. Jim says:

@Canerican: Have you tried the Kool-Aid?

Stop flying. It’s pretty liberating. Even with a toddler. Rather than play security games I just take my Constitutional rights and go home.

79. theblackdog says:

Just watch as I get nailed by some new arbitrary rule next month when I fly out of Baltimore.

Actually, has anyone noticed that when you fly into or out of the DC area, it is a guarantee that your checked bag will be opened by TSA? Every time I have flown I expect now to find the little white “we searched your bag” paper.

80. finite_elephant says:

I’ve said it before, but I think that rather than trying to fight all these little TSA screwups, we need to just give them tasers. Once they’ve tasered a series of toddlers, nuns, congresscritters, foreign diplomats, air marshals, and fellow TSOs, the situation will have gotten ridiculous enough for there to be a top-to-bottom investigation and reform.

81. RandomHookup says:

@weedpindle: I was on the project that hired the TSA screeners back in 2002 and only a small percentage of the old screeners made it through the process to get hired on under the TSA. The current badness comes from a whole new crop.

82. AD8BC says:

@kantwait: What happened? 19 terrorists crashed planes into two buildings..

83. MissPeacock says:

@theblackdog: The first time my checked bags were ever rifled through was coming back home from D.C. last year. I had a cute little keychain-type holder on the outside of my bag holding the zippers together and they didn’t even return it to me. It wasn’t a lock so it wasn’t like they had to destroy it to open my bag. They just kept my personal property and put a note in my bag that it was tough shit.

84. xamarshahx says:

If only our security used common sense, they let bombs get through, but stop baby food because it is so “explosive”. All those crushed carrots might burst.

85. WV.Hillbilly says:

@spinachdip:
    A hot plate?
    A HOT PLATE?

What are you, nuts?

86. theblackdog says:

@MissPeacock: I had a cell phone charger that either fell out of the bag or was stolen after I had my bag searched in Detroit. I was not happy trying to replace that.

87. Charlotte Rae's Web says:

I work in ‘new media’ meaning internet journalism, I would travel with more electronic junk than you could imagine. I knew every time I was going to be pulled out of line to have everything checked, be wanded, etc. I was happy to show them my press passes to explain why I had this much gear, as well as turn it all on for them.

Most of the time it was fine but every so often I’d get an idiot TSA person who would literally DUMP or spill out everything – the combination of being a mom and onsite media reporting meant I had more junk packed away than you could imagine. There is nothing like watching a TSA person hold up a sealed TAMPON and examine it closely. They would demand to know why I was carrying this all – I’d say repeatedly these are all standard carryon size bags carrying computers and cameras that I don’t want hurled into a luggage hold.

And every time that happened, I would later be pulled out of the gate seating for a special check that they said was random.

The reality – I’m a white, 5-4 suburban mom right down my mom chino, polo and crocs. The computer gear was all very standard and easy to identify. The level of harassment was ridiculous. If we have to fly, we fly but most of the time we drive.

88. LionelEHutz says:

The TSA needs to be disbanded. It’s simply become a home for power hungry idiots who are more interested in making people comply with idiotic rules that do not have any security value whatsoever all the while being under the threat of arrest or banning from traveling by air if they question the all powerful TSA morons.

89. LionelEHutz says:

I also should have added this:

What’s next — the TSA banning a breast feeding mother for carrying too much liquids on her person?

90. spinachdip says:

@WV.Hillbilly: I forgot to mention, you should also pack a sarcasm detector that beeps anytime the phrase “modest proposal” is mentioned.

91. j4yx0r says:

They should have just hid the baby food in a hollowed out book. Might I suggest Swift’s A Modest Proposal?

~j

92. PølάrβǽЯ says:

@cheera: Eeehh, I don’t know if I want to see Chris naked ;)

And as I always say, yet another reason I refuse to fly.

93. PølάrβǽЯ says:

@se7a7n7: What, you couldn’t get a note from Benjamin Franklin Pierce?

94. sibertater says:

I never have problems when I fly, but I’m about to take a vacation that I’m sure will result in anger and frustration. I will have to repack EVERYTHING that I own.

95. Id_LQQK says:

@laserjobs: Baby food during an extended delay will not do you much good if it is checked with your suitcase. The issue is the limit allowed to pass through the security check with ones carry-on luggage.
    TSA must think that if Jenny and Forest mix their peas and carrots to gether they will get napalm. “Stupid is, as stupid does” – Mama always says.

96. pendletonh says:

@se7a7n7: for some reason that’s the funniest thing i’ve ever read.

my favorite part about the article is the fact that they would need a doctor’s note from some other doctor. apparently their doctorates are not valid by the tsa’s all encompassing mighty standards of excellence.

97. CyberSkull says:

Why not just have nude flights?