Inspired by Radiohead’s recent digital experiment, British violinist Tasmin Little is releasing her next album online for free, sans DRM shackles. “I’ve done this with no intention of making money… I want to make [classical music] more accessible.” We think Radiohead should borrow a page from Little in return and put hilarious Glamour Shots on their “In Rainbows” website. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- 4 Ways Copyright Law Actually Controls Your Whole Digital Life
- Hungry Shoppers Also Buy More Non-Food Stuff
- Tuxedo Rentals Are Down Because Of Fewer, Less Formal Weddings
- Report: Apple Sides With Music Labels, Thinks Free Streaming Service Tiers Are Bad
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?