Nothing say Christmas like a list, so here’s another one. Here are some of the best personal finance ideas blogged this year, chosen by Mrs. Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life. Her top pick is the “debt snowflake” from the blog PaidTwice—it describes the act of finding lots of little ways to supplement your standard income, so that you can add mass to your “debt snowball” to make it more effective.
The Best Personal Finance Ideas Of The Year
By cwalters December 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Government’s Own Budget Analysis Shows That Allowing Debt Collection Robocalls Is Pointless
- Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- Student Loan Debt Causing Millennials To Delay Marriage, Kids, Home-Buying
- Are Student Loan Forgiveness Programs Just A Free Pass For Grad Students With More Than $100K In Debt?