Nothing say Christmas like a list, so here’s another one. Here are some of the best personal finance ideas blogged this year, chosen by Mrs. Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life. Her top pick is the “debt snowflake” from the blog PaidTwice—it describes the act of finding lots of little ways to supplement your standard income, so that you can add mass to your “debt snowball” to make it more effective.
The Best Personal Finance Ideas Of The Year
By cwalters December 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Protecting Military Servicemembers From Predatory Loans Is A National Security Issue
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- John Oliver On For-Profit Colleges: You Might As Well Go To Hogwarts
- 69% Of 2013 College Graduates Left With A Degree And An Average Student Loan Debt Of $28,400
- Are Student Loan Forgiveness Programs Just A Free Pass For Grad Students With More Than $100K In Debt?