It’s already fall – time to start saving for the holidays! The holiday shopping season may not kick off for 52 days, but it’s never to soon to start saving. By socking $5 away every day between now and Christmas, you can build up a cache of over $400.
By consumeristcarey September 30, 2007
Tagged With: savings
More From Consumerist
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- Fred Meyer Kicks Off Christmas Decoration Season On Labor Day
- Retailers Prepare To Fight Holiday Shoppers And Each Other To Not Offer Discounts
- Kohl’s To Stay Open 170 Hours Straight For Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers
- FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas