Did you know you don’t have to show your ID to TSA employees when flying? Did you know that refusing to do so can get you bumped to the head of the line? [NewsBlog]
By consumerist.com September 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- TSA Agent To Reporter: What Is This “District Of Columbia” You Speak Of?
- Soon PreCheck Lanes Will Only Be For Those Who Actually Paid For The Perks
- TSA Would Like To Remind Everyone Flying For The Holidays That You Can’t Bring Guns In Your Carry-On
- Report: TSA Paid Out $3M In The Last 5 Years For Lost, Stolen And Damaged Baggage
- Serial Stowaway Arrested After Flying From San Jose To Los Angeles Without A Ticket