According to this Kiplinger column, 40% of parents say they don’t link their kids’ allowances to the chores they do.
Should Allowance Be Tied To Chores?
By consumerist.com July 11, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Flying Uzbekistan Airways? You’ll Have To Get Weighed At The Airport
- Chipotle Closing All Restaurants For A Few Hours To Talk To Employees About E. Coli
- 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- If You Buy Your Kids “Bunchems” For Christmas, Maybe Get Them A Shower Cap Too
- Report: FCC May Look Into Comcast’s Don’t-Call-Them-Data-Caps If Implemented Nationwide