According to this Kiplinger column, 40% of parents say they don’t link their kids’ allowances to the chores they do.
Should Allowance Be Tied To Chores?
By consumerist.com July 11, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Flying Uzbekistan Airways? You’ll Have To Get Weighed At The Airport
- Govt. Report Criticizes Cable Companies For Cashing In On Data Caps
- 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- Report: FCC May Look Into Comcast’s Don’t-Call-Them-Data-Caps If Implemented Nationwide
- Parents Calling To Make Sure Their Kids Aren’t Driving While Distracted Are Distracting Their Teenage Drivers