Straight talk about the convoluted world of credit scores from author Evan Hendricks, who says it’s all a game to make you cough up more dough.
More From Consumerist
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness
- T-Mobile’s “Smartphone Equality” Targets Loyal Users With Bad Credit
- Credit Bureaus Agree To Revamp Practices For Handling Errors, Unpaid Medical Bills
- FICO Expands Program To Give Millions Of Consumers Free Access To Credit Scores & Reports