Straight talk about the convoluted world of credit scores from author Evan Hendricks, who says it’s all a game to make you cough up more dough.
More From Consumerist
- Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- 3 Things That Won’t (Or At Least Shouldn’t) Affect Your Mortgage Pre-Approval
- T-Mobile’s “Smartphone Equality” Targets Loyal Users With Bad Credit
- Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness